Our Lodge caters to maintaining privacy and a comfortable atmosphere. Our first floor offers an open floor plan with a full-kitchen and casual sitting area and a wood-burning stove, a sprawling living room with a brick fireplace and vaulted wood ceilings, and a spacious outdoor patio with a brick stove all with creekside views. The property hugs Knapp’s Creek with a large lawn to play by the soothing water, fish for colorful rainbow trout, observe from the stonewall, and enjoy evening bonfires. Here you will find superior customer service and family-style meals, featuring local farm raised meats and seasonal vegetables, with your stay.
One Night Stay Includes: Homemade Hot Breakfast, Access to Fishing and Lodge Bikes
The Family Loft
With a stunning view, this large loft contains four twin beds, one futon, one full sized bed, and a private bath. After an adventure filled day, open the windows to let the babbling creek lull you to sleep.
The Master Bedroom
Offering a serene view with a queen sized bed, a private bath, and a place to unwind.
Spring 2017 Breakfast Menu
*vegetarian ** vegan
Breakfast Options: (included with stay)
- Trout Benny- Our take on Eggs Benedict with our homemade Smoked Trout, poached eggs, spinach, and Hollandaise over Dilly Bread. Served with skillet potatoes, peppers, and onions.
- French Toast- served with bacon, eggs, fresh fruit.
- Veggies Frittata- Crustless quiche with tomatoes, onions, and mushrooms. Served with salsa, sausage, and english muffins.
- Biscuits & Gravy- served with scrambled eggs, and fresh fruit.
- *Pastries & Eggs Your Way- served with yogurt and fresh fruit.
- *Avocado Toast- Whole grain toast with ripe avocado slices & 2 soft boiled eggs.
- **Vegan Seared Steel-Cut Oats- topped with hot blueberry Maple or Agave syrup!
Additional Meals at the Lodge are served family-style and require advanced notice.
Menus discussed to fit your preferences! Please BYOB
Lunch Service - $20/Adult, $15/Child
- Open-Faced Tuna Melt- Fresh Veggies, and chips. Tuna 2 ways- w/ Avocado, Balsamic Reduction & Provolone, OR Tomato slice & Cheddar
- Homemade Cream of Asparagus Soup- topped with a poached egg and bacon, and Cheesy Toast.
- Cheeseburgers- on the grill, baked beans, and chips.
- **Sweet & Spicy Squash Curry- w/ Potatoes, Carrots, & Onions served over wild rice.
Dinner Options: (include salad, fresh bread, & Dessert) $30/Adult, $20/U12
- Locally Raised Steak with Fresh Vegetables or Caprese Salad, Roasted Potatoes.
- Fresh Caught Rainbow Trout with Creamy Grits, Roasted Potatoes.
- Grilled Chicken & Veggie Kabobs with Steamed Broccoli, Roasted Potatoes.
- Zoodle Mac & Cheese Crock w/ Onion and Crunchy Topping, Kielbasa, & Steamed Veggies.
- Fresh Pulled Pork w/ Slaw and Baked Beans.
- Chicken & Spam Fried Rice w/Miso Soup & Cabbage Kimchi
***Carb Subs- Grits/Potatoes for Fried Cauliflower Rice or Sweet Potato Fries, Stewed Squash for Roasted Asparagus w/Parmesan
- Cast Iron Cookie w/ Ice Cream
- Margaret’s Fresh Apple Cake
- Seared Maple Bread & Soft Cheese
- Frozen Blueberry Greek Yogurt w/ Honey or Agave (**opt. available)
- Backyard Bonfire S'mores! (**opt. available)
- Green Tea & Mango Mochi Ice Cream